Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ... I'm looking to replace my stock speakers out of my 96 civic EX. I wanna replace the back (i think they're 6x9- not sure) and the front speakers in the door panel. Does anyone have any suggestions for what to buy? I want something thats not gonna cost too much over 100 for front and 100 for back. Also, I'm not gonna be running an amp to them so it's gonna be straight radio. I'm almost positive my cd player is 45x2 watts. For the back I want something that's gonna be able to give good bass output (not like sub bass, but omething better than my stocks now) and the fronts i want something that gives good mid/high.

Thanks a lot

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
thezeb.com has some CDT audio speakers for sale now. do you know what size the fronts are?:confused:

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have no clue haha ... I'm not even 100% sure the backs are 6x9, but that's wut sounds and looks right to me

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
ok..they're 6x9 in the back and 6.5" upfront.

http://thezeb.com/caraudio/CDT_Audio_FullRange.html
look at the CAX-600. thats the 6.5" i suggest. the 6x9 use to be there, but i guess they're out. i have their component set and they sound great. CDT is a well known name (in SQ competitions anyways)

or for $10 more..you can step up to the slim classic line. they are noticable better than the cambria series.

·
Registered
657 Posts
get components for the front, they are the best thing i ever bought

1 - 5 of 5 Posts