Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
DrivinVtec said:
theres a H on the back an A on the front. :confused
:lmao I just noticed tha H! I think hes a little confused as to what he has. :confused :hehe

MacTown said:
Welcome to SHO! Looks like the 2 of you could learn alot around here. Both cars have vast room for improvment! :byye
Not that we are trying to put our opinions on your car. Just maybe shine some light to point you in a good direction :D :hug

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
bob12345 said:
why the diffuser thing in the rear bumper? Only other car I've seen something like that on was an H22 Turbo civic that was all track no street.

Looks nice other than that. and welcome :number1
Weight reduction yO'

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
I think he was being sarcastic with the weight loss comment. The holes are not for weight loss. The back bumper sometimes acts like a kite or a pocket under high speeds wind will just get shoved in there and slow your quarter mile time down a bit. The holes are there to let the air out so there is no pocket. Never seen them on a prelude before. They are usually on civics because of their design the bumper just catchs air all the time

·
Registered
444 Posts
welcome to SHO. Here's a pic I posted once before... long long ago. Thought it might be appropriate. This was a 4g at the Osaka X5 show in 2005 that I went to. This is the only pic with a view of the back part everyone's going on about. :D

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
si_speed said:
Im really diggin' the amber JDM knockoff headlights though. :clap
Good call on the JDM Knockoffs... I had to go back and look. I think the Amber Corner's look nice, and I'd be interested to know how you did it. I'll stick with the factory JDM white corners though.

~Peace

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.