Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres the setup of my 98ex coupe:
kyb gr-2 shocks
h&r sport springs
stock front sway/99-00SI Rear Sway w/ES bushings
17in x 6.5 rims bfg g-sport tires

i know the rims are too big for autoX but im in the process of trying to sell them so i have the cash for 16s.. but i am getting an injen short ram/dc sports header as i post this.. i dont ever plan on boosting my motor.. if i get an intake manifold(like a skunk2) and a megan racing full cat what kinda increase do ya'll think id get in hp from stock.. ballpark is all im asking for...

i wanna go autoXing on the weekends and i never plan to boost.. taking baby steps towards all motor. what would ya'll reccommend next? pullys? i also dont care to lose my p/s but i definitely will not be rid of my a/c.
thanks guys

·
Registered
11,248 Posts
Get the header, but don't bother with the injen intake. Spend $40 and get a k&n drop-in/oem-replacement air filter. Shoot, for $28shipped, I'll sell you mine.

also may want to hit me up in a few months, i'm getting rid of everything on my 98ex /wd16y8 (edelbrock im, 60mm tb, comptech icebox, ported head, etc.).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.