Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
that vid sucked! the guy talking had a gay ass voice! i bet his car has a body kit that isn't even painted and he is talking shit about others cars......

·
Registered
101 Posts
I was at that show in Atlanta. Girls were soo finnnee!!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
LOL. Some of you guys are fucking really gay. First off that vid had lovely looking ladies in it. You all should learn a thing or two about filming them and not the cars. Second off, all the shit he was saying about the cars was funny as shit AND true! Plus his m5 and c5 are both nasty as hell looking. So I don't want to hear about how his vid was gay. The title didn't say "OMFG, BAD ASS STREET RACING AND NAKED CHICKS!!!" So don't make fun of a vid, especially not on him for making it. Unless you are Tylor Weaver, in which case we tear the thread/vid apart...

·
Registered
101 Posts
speedkills20

yeah it was Hot Import Nights, I'm going back on May 21, hey shinkaze, did you see that girl that was over at the motorcycle booth where all those guys did the stunts, she was bangin!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
asianstyle said:
yeah it was Hot Import Nights, I'm going back on May 21, hey shinkaze, did you see that girl that was over at the motorcycle booth where all those guys did the stunts, she was bangin!!!!
There were motorcycles there, cars too you say? I only saw hot chicks.... it was like a strip club with no lap dances.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
dosE said:
Unless you are Tylor Weaver, in which case we tear the thread/vid apart...
You're such a homo.. go fuck yourself. :fu

And, how exactly is that TylorWeaver fanclub of yours coming along? :g

·
Registered
177 Posts
why r car shows getting more and more riced out. the uglier the cars the hotter the chicks. Fuck these wack ass cars shows if it aint tokyo auto salon, IAS, or SEMA i aint goin

1 - 20 of 20 Posts