Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2nd Import Drive-TEMPE, AZ
The Import Drive is going to start at 8:30pm this Friday, March 1st.
The "unofficial" meeting place that several of us chose for the drive was the parking lot on the southeast corner of Mill Ave and University(by Chili's). So if you want to leave with the main group, that's the place
to be. Otherwise, if you want to group up with some people and hop on a a different location that would be cool too.
Try to show up on time. Last time, some more people showed up there a few minutes after we already took off and never caught up(heh).
Also, I would really recommend looking over the directions before Friday night so you don't miss an exit.

Here they are:

Directions---
(follow this loop TWICE. It will equal an hour of driving):
Departing University and Mill Ave in Tempe.
Take Mill to Rio Salado, turn right.
Take Rio Salado to Rural, turn left.
Hop on 202 East. Take 202 to 101 North(don't miss the exit!!!)
101N to Indian School Rd. Turn left.
Indian School to Drinkwater Blvd. Turn right.
Drinkwater to Scottsdale Rd. Turn left.
Scottsdale south to Mcdowell Rd. Turn right.
McDowell to Galvin Pkwy. Turn left.
Galvin Pkwy turns into Priest. Go straight.
Take Priest to University. Turn left.
Take University to Mill Ave.
Repeat the above one more time

·
Registered
814 Posts
if i have nothing else to do...

·
Registered
484 Posts
hehe im gona start going to asu this fall. I move there in about 2 motnhs =)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, it's going on every Friday at 8pm now. That's the set time for sure. I guess it's been different times up till now, but now it's just set for 8.

This next week is penny pint night at Plaid Eatery, so some people talked about going there afterwards cause they start doing that at 9pm. Plaid's right in Tempe off Terrace + Rural for the most part.

·
Registered
148 Posts
is this the new meeting place for the car show that goes down on rio solado and scottsdale? we went and the cops had that shit blocked off. is this every weekend? that'd be tight.

·
Registered
148 Posts
i lived in scottsdale, not any more though. i go to college in los angeles but i might be home in the few days maybe tomorrow (saturday) night. you live in mesa 4bidden? what kinda car you got? i drive a black 92 lowered on tantrums with a racing medalion.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
yea im in mesa....im currently rollin in a white 92 si w/ intake, exhaust, aem pulleys, and an ignition. i took some stuff off already to get ready for my vtec swap later this money. i already have most of the parts for the swap sittin in my room...dayum it looks pretty! how old are you?

·
Registered
814 Posts
friday nights are all reserved for friday night drags at firebird... unfortunately, the bird was closed tonight due to some event...

we then decided to look for this cruise, i guess by the time we got there, the cruise was gone... for those of you that went, how did it go???

·
Registered
484 Posts
sweet dood. as soon as i move there ill let ya know and we kan go cruise and shiet hehe.

·
Registered
814 Posts
i would love to be able to go to firebird on thursdays, unfortunately i work thursday evenings... i heard its great, people get lots of runs... you know how it goes on fridays, on a good night, i might get 2 runs, maybe 3 if im lucky... seems like those mad max domestics are always breaking down on the track...

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
All right dudes,
How many of you are going to the Import Drive tomorrow night? It starts at 8pm in the Chili's parking lot in Tempe on the corner of Mill and University. Last time some dude in a WRX showed up, that was pretty cool. And lot of hondas as usual. Was nice to see something different though...

See you tomorrow!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts