Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everywhere i try basicly tells me to f*"k off, its gettin annoying cos i cant find anything for my accord 5th gen over here in the uk. Any ideas???

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
ask sellers on ebay if they'll ship to the UK(if you haven't already). but beware if you do buy off there, sometimes the kits need a ton of work.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats where i got told to f$%k off only asked bout shipping for a wings west wide arch kit no one will do it and the price on ebay is to cheap i mean at that price it me be dodgy.

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
have you tried www.wingswest.com ? they'll be more expensive, but they may be a little more lenient towards shipping. also if someone told you to f*ck off on ebay, i wouldn't deal with them, they're probably shady anyway and you'd risk not ever getting anything...

i would see about other sellers having the same product you want, and if they'll ship to you, other than that, just try to search on the internet and ask questions, send emails regarding shipping, -someone has to-.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
But its like a mass seller or somethin theres loads of them check it out for your self its like $200 for a full kit an stuff its so stupid.Dont see the point in turnin down buisness you know cos i wanted a full kit those arches and maby a carbon fibre bonnet all at the same time thats a lot of dough. Its really put me off buyin on the net, so im just tryin to find a gracer front lip then tune the engine instead.

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
so im just tryin to find a gracer front lip then tune the engine instead.
you'll be happier in the end :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know but its just disheartning cos i want to build a real show stopper of a car but seems like every ones against me. Take today for example just found out after ordering my h&r cup kit that they wont fit on my uk model cos its a coupe so i had to cancel my order now im back to square one. Any way thanks for the help appreciated... :cry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts