Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided not to pay rent, and buy this instead :clappy

(oh and I got kicked out anyway)

Also found a yellow cap for the washer fluid (not painted, its yellow plastic)

Guess what that came from ^

:ninja

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh and here is a pic of my new brake setup. Not really an impulse buy, more necessity.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Wow, you are smart. You need to do something about the road rash on the car first of all...And spend money on shit you cant afford..You give honduh owners an awesome name rice pwns rent payment I guess

·
Registered
44 Posts
Nobody got them memo that del sol's are chick cars? apparently not

Why put cross drilled rotors on del sol? Oh yeah, having to slow down after all the races you WONT win..LOL

·
Registered
94 Posts
Wow, you are smart. You need to do something about the road rash on the car first of all...And spend money on shit you cant afford..You give honduh owners an awesome name rice pwns rent payment I guess

where is this rice? is that a bodykit i see on your sol honduhdelpwnt?:p

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm sure it would, I don't know many people who are faster than cars :rolleyes Aside from that, at no point did I claim that my car is fast and I have no plans of making my car fast so get over yourself :lmao
Why the fuck are you following me? good for you man...Sorry you cant afford it, dave.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
I'm not trying to follow you, just read the threads that catch my interest; then I notice some douche talking shit in every thread and not even trying to make a constructive comment. As for not having the money to modify my car - I'm in the process of replacing a lot of the body panels on my car due to an accident. Between spending money on that, and having a automatic D16 I don't see much point in trying to make my car fast. I'll just wait til I get my next car and mod that one for speed. :clappy But thanks for playing...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts