Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 94 dx hatch 5 spd 1.5 d15b7.problem is, fuel pressure ,is at 80 psi but when open throttle up car bogs[acting very lean].although it idles perfectly.ne body.2dn

·
Registered
682 Posts
shouldnt it be at like 30-40ish, im no expert but that reminds me of the ZEX nitrous kit, cause it pulls fuel off of the FPR..... man u got high fuel pressure....

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Is this with a ADJ. Fpr or the stock one? And if you fuel pressure it as 80 PSI you are def. not running lean, and bogging because of it. I guess if you knew the fuel PSI you have a ADJ fpr, so i would say turn the pressure down, just like everyone else says.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
eveything is stock on this car [incl fpr]stock psi for this model is 39-43 i believe.the tester i use goes into the fl fltr top bolt. i get to about 3000 rpms and it falls flat on face.i'm thinking pressure is shooting fuel instead of vapor/mist and its washing the sides of piston i should chk my oil.i put a new fpr [stock] :bh.my fuel lines look good no kinks.mabe theres an obstruction.i wont let it beat me but i'm in need of an idea .thanx

·
Registered
817 Posts
I also have a fuel pressure question, Im running 60 pounds which I know is high because when I hooked the snap on scanner its said too rich, but the problem is the injectors are rc 550's so im worried that if I lower the pressure I might mess up the spray pattern. So I figured I might advance the timing which is now at 0 degrees to 2 degress until I turbo it. Any advice because im clueless on this one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts