Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just wanted to know what would you guys do when you like this girl, but you dont know if she likes you.

A lot of things been going on my mind lately and yeah, Im just having some problems with talking to girls. And I dont know why Im just like this. It fuckin sucks man. The longest conversion I had with a girl was for a good ole 3mins. And I liked her too. Some of my boys say Im like "Agent Cody Banks" because to those who watch dinsey movies would know. Hehehe. So yeah.

Our english class is a bitch, and the teachers are not fun, and they are boring. And I dont have the chance ever to get to talk to her. Only on Tuesday, which at our school is club day. She is in the same club as I am, so that is a good thing. But I always get nervous about talking to her about anything. What will she think of me? If I like screw up in a convo.

"Girls, cant live with them, cant live without them" - Told by a great man.

Help me out fellas.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Talk to her like a normal everyday person... No need to try and be sophisticated and shit with her... Be who you are, and god man there is no need to be nervous... It's just a fucking girl... Talk to her like you would talk to anyone else.

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
styles-rsx said:
Hey guys, I just wanted to know what would you guys do when you like this girl, but you dont know if she likes you.
A lot of things been going on my mind lately and yeah, Im just having some problems with talking to girls. And I dont know why Im just like this. It fuckin sucks man. The longest conversion I had with a girl was for a good ole 3mins. And I liked her too. Some of my boys say Im like "Agent Cody Banks" because to those who watch dinsey movies would know. Hehehe. So yeah.
Our english class is a bitch, and the teachers are not fun, and they are boring. And I dont have the chance ever to get to talk to her. Only on Tuesday, which at our school is club day. She is in the same club as I am, so that is a good thing. But I always get nervous about talking to her about anything. What will she think of me? If I like screw up in a convo.
First thing's first, you gotta be confident, be a bit concieted. Don't be concieted to girls, but in your mind be a bit concieted. I like to think of myself as a great guy, and any girl would be lucky to be goin out with me. Confidence is def. key to getting over the nervousness. Secondly, don't think about screwing up the convo, cuz even u did, which is highly unlikely, 9 times out of 10 u still got a chance with the girl.

Let's see...what else.....be respectful of course, be funny (not too funny, don't be like crackin jokes every other sentence), and make sure u listen to what she says. But of course be yourself, the ultimate cliche, but that's what it comes down to. If she doesn't like you for who you are, then forget her, cuz remember, any girl would be lucky to have you as her boyfriend:D See where the confidence comes into play.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
yea like what they said about being confident. no girl wants to see a guy who is a nervous wreck, though some find it cute, but just be yourself, there is not a worse turn-off than a guy who acts like this and then acts different after getting to know him.

and yea, a girl is just a girl, a human being, oh well if you messed up the convo, like she never makes a mistake? so relax, just dont do what Chandler does when he went on interviews (if you watch Friends)

·
Registered
451 Posts
The confidence thing is a good idea. And of course, be yourself. You wouldn't want to be living a lie now would u?

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Re: In need of some help.

havok021 said:
First thing's first, you gotta be confident, be a bit concieted. Don't be concieted to girls, but in your mind be a bit concieted. I like to think of myself as a great guy, and any girl would be lucky to be goin out with me. Confidence is def. key to getting over the nervousness. Secondly, don't think about screwing up the convo, cuz even u did, which is highly unlikely, 9 times out of 10 u still got a chance with the girl.

Let's see...what else.....be respectful of course, be funny (not too funny, don't be like crackin jokes every other sentence), and make sure u listen to what she says. But of course be yourself, the ultimate cliche, but that's what it comes down to. If she doesn't like you for who you are, then forget her, cuz remember, any girl would be lucky to have you as her boyfriend:D See where the confidence comes into play.

hey havok, thnx for the help bud..im in class right now, and i wont get to see her for a good ole 5 more hrs, kinda sucks but hey, we'll see...say if she was like a yr older than me, you think age can play a role?..

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Re: Re: Re: In need of some help.

styles-rsx said:
hey havok, thnx for the help bud..im in class right now, and i wont get to see her for a good ole 5 more hrs, kinda sucks but hey, we'll see...say if she was like a yr older than me, you think age can play a role?..
Sort of. When I was a Freshman I tried to get with a Junior, ket me just tell u it didn't work. So it all depends on the girl. But don't get ahead of yourself, you gotta talk to her first;) Also, pay attention to any vibes you get from, and he movements. Things like looking around a lot, figgiting (sp?), facial expressions, and things of that nature. You wouldn't believe how much you can tell about a person by just reading that stuff. Remember, BE YOURSELF!

I'm glad to help a fellow man in need. Believe me, i'm been in the same position as you, and I sort of am now. But you just gotta sac up and do it.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Re: Re: Re: In need of some help.

havok021 said:
Sort of. When I was a Freshman I tried to get with a Junior, ket me just tell u it didn't work. So it all depends on the girl. But don't get ahead of yourself, you gotta talk to her first;) Also, pay attention to any vibes you get from, and he movements. Things like looking around a lot, figgiting (sp?), facial expressions, and things of that nature. You wouldn't believe how much you can tell about a person by just reading that stuff. Remember, BE YOURSELF!

I'm glad to help a fellow man in need. Believe me, i'm been in the same position as you, and I sort of am now. But you just gotta sac up and do it.
hey hav, im still in class, but the time is about to come ya know, im like a fool for this girl, and if she doesnt like me, i wont get hurt...oh shit...next hr class is next...IM OUT..

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: In need of some help.

styles-rsx said:
hey hav, im still in class, but the time is about to come ya know, im like a fool for this girl, and if she doesnt like me, i wont get hurt...oh shit...next hr class is next...IM OUT..
So bro, what happened? You can't just leave us hangin like this man. Give us all the details, or at least me cuz i'm interested to see how it went.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
just be yourself...call her once in awhile..dont call too much, try to kick it with her out of school...just ask her out of the blue whats she doing friday night..and hopefully she'll wanna hang out and you can work it from there...goodluck

·
Registered
632 Posts
styles-rsx said:

"Girls, cant live with them, cant live without them" - Told by a great man.

Help me out fellas.
i used to be that way and now i'm not and this is how i overcame it.

think of how awesome it would be to have lots of cool girls as your _friends_. then you will be able to talk to them as friends. talk to her as a friend, and try to not think about the fact that you really like her. do you know her very much at all? she could be a total idiot, or she could be way cool. but dont think about either when you talk to her.
if you go to the same club then obviously you may have something in common. try talking to her a couple time more often, each conversation will get longer as your nervousness goes away and you [and her] get more comfortable talking, just remember, 'this girl would be cool to have as a friend'. then after you talk to her a couple times and the conversations get a little easier for you, tell her you would like to go to starbucks with her or whatever. dont ask her out, dont ask her if she would like to go out some time, that will put her on the spot and possibly make her feel uncertain, girls dont like to be put on the spot it makes them nervous most of the time. you be the one to make the plans, dont _ask_ her _tell_ her you want to hang out somewhere some time.
just remember, _friends_, and it will hopefully ease your mind when you talk to her.
friends make better lovers anyways...
ok well i hope this made sence and good luck to you!!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Yeah, confidence is a huge plus... Girls like guys who are not worried, or afraid. Its a good sign if she talks to you, cuz if she doesnt, then she is not interested. You guys both hate english??? Start a converstation about that, im sure you can both bitch about your teacher.. Treat her like she is one of your friends, girls like guys they can talk to... Another good way to go, flirt just little bit when talking with her, makes her feel good. If she flirts back, your in like flinn.. If she doesnt, dont get worried about it... Take a chance, better to have love then lost, than to never loved at all.....

"Women... Cant live with them, cant shoot them." -Al Bundy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts