Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK gang... I haven't read much about NSX but I have an older brother who's been looking at NSX and I thought I'd help him out... there's one in the local ad, a "91" I believe for 23xxx... I don't know much, so I thought I'd ask you all NSX owners, what should one look for when looking to purchase an NSX??? my brother here owns an "05" M3 and really digs it... he knows what he wants, but I thought I'd ask you NSX owners what one should look for while test driving the car and looking for one??? he's willing to spend anywhere around 25k... any suggestion or pointers would help...

Thanks in advance...

-projsol

·
Registered
444 Posts
i dont own one, but i know a lil about em, basically the overall feel of a car, just like any car...the only difference is that an NSX happens to be a nice/rare/exotic car. Pretty much look for obvious things, condition of the body, see if any body work was done such as mods (aka body kit), listen to how it sounds...they sounds pretty distinct so itll be easy to notice something wrong. And if it is infact a 91 it should be a black top, unless it was painted. Also...the car should be fast.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.