Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Increasin' HP

1K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  whitesiprelude 
#1 ·
HEy all you lude luvaz, I need some tips on how to increase HP on my 92 Prelude Si DOHC......I don't want forced induction though.......so whatchu think?? :confused:

#3 ·
SI#1 said:
HEy all you lude luvaz, I need some tips on how to increase HP on my 92 Prelude Si DOHC......I don't want forced induction though.......so whatchu think?? :confused:
its always good to start with the basics: Intake, Header, and Exhaust. definately get an intake first, then i say get the exhaust, and then the header. then just play it by ear after that and go from there.

#4 ·
swap the H23 for an H22 and build an all motor beast :)

#9 ·
wutangben said:

no way, intake = first. always.
yeah cause its much cheaper than header/exhaust and much easier to put on as well. my intake was my first mod.

#10 ·
Re: Re: Increasin' HP

wutangben said:

its always good to start with the basics: Intake, Header, and Exhaust. definately get an intake first, then i say get the exhaust, and then the header. then just play it by ear after that and go from there.
I wouldnt get headers because its a waste of money for what little power it adds, i would rather save up for an intake manifold when i get a turbo. but CAI is always a first and a must unless u go turbo.

#14 ·
4bidden said:
if you want a nice exhaust for your SI, i have a tanabe hyper medallion that i need to sell so if youre interested let me know...i dont want much for it
How much is not much :p

Peace

:cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.