Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
TWM induction makes them, bolt on, everything you need, for $2355. they also make kits for b18 and the h22a. same price. if 3 people are interested I can get them for $2000 each.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have an old Blitz set up. I know they dont make them any more, and Im sure they are hard to get. (not that helps you, but maby someone out there has them 4 sale)
I have not used them, I am still building the motor. I believe the TWM are 50 mm and the Blitz are a little more streatable 45mm. The blitz are made for the b16, but the ones I have are drilled for either b16, R, or GSR.
The guy I got them from went 12.7 in a 92 Hatch with a stock US Typr R bottom end and a built head with jun 3's and hondata...AAhhight. i cant wait too see them run!

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Why dont you use the SEARCH function first???

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
and do a search for what? itb h22a dyno? i know what a h22 puts out, what does a itb h22 put out, tell you what, you find me the search and i'll do it. thanks

·
Registered
79 Posts
Wouldn't the individual throttle bodies suck in a lot of dirt and debris in the air or do they have small filters inserted inside the throttle bodies?

·
Registered
853 Posts
I wonder if your car is gonna be driveable with that on?

Any links to get more info on it?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Spartanic said:
Wouldn't the individual throttle bodies suck in a lot of dirt and debris in the air or do they have small filters inserted inside the throttle bodies?
They have a filter for them. Some use the same ITG-style filters as the old side-draft setups used (TWM's kit).

·
Registered
65 Posts
WOW! thats what i wanted to make! The filters i have are crap.
did you actually make that for your ItB's? Can you send me some more specific details. thanks !
[email protected] . or just post them here if you want.
NNniiiice!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts