Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
no matter wat you have , physics will not allow the car to go so fast.
no way it was gonn do even close to 100 let alone 130 peoples

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
If that was NOT a slick ass concrete floor (like if it was asphault or textured concrete), it could have it an easy 120. That was almost a quarter mile long building they were in, you know.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Nathan123 said:
If that was NOT a slick ass concrete floor (like if it was asphault or textured concrete), it could have it an easy 120. That was almost a quarter mile long building they were in, you know.

not enough room, it dont matter wat the floor was made AS, WOULDNT MADE 12O R CLOSE TO IT

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
You have to subtract the distance it would take to stop from the overall distance too not like a 1/4 mile strip where there's another 1/8 or so to stop. They shoulda been able to program the traction control a little better then that though. Imagine the noise in there though :D

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
seal3k said:
not enough room, it dont matter wat the floor was made AS, WOULDNT MADE 12O R CLOSE TO IT
Why the fuck are you talking, idiot. Physics obviously escapes you. And unlike you, I don't speak without first knowing exactly what the fuck I'm talking about. With the power to weight ratio of an F1 car you could EASILY hit 120 in an 1/8 mile with decent traction. Retard. I've seen an almost stock GSX-R 1000 beat that. And do you really think they couldn't stop in another 500 feet?

F1 cars accelerate at a little over 1.4 g's. They can brake at a little over 4 g's (even more from high speed, due to down force). So the could accelerate a bit past 1/8 mile before having to stop inside a building of that length. That test was severely limited due to the concrete surface, and that car could exceed 81 mph by no small amount if that weren't the case. Anyone saying otherwise might as well shut the fuck up, cause you're wrong.

CanSi2G said:
You have to subtract the distance it would take to stop from the overall distance too not like a 1/4 mile strip where there's another 1/8 or so to stop.
Thanks, but I think I've got a handle on this.

·
Registered
120 Posts
INTERNET TOUGH GUY (WHOOOO IM SHAKING OVER HERE)

Nathan123 said:
Why the fuck are you talking, idiot. Physics obviously escapes you. And unlike you, I don't speak without first knowing exactly what the fuck I'm talking about. With the power to weight ratio of an F1 car you could EASILY hit 120 in an 1/8 mile with decent traction. Retard. I've seen an almost stock GSX-R 1000 beat that. And do you really think they couldn't stop in another 500 feet?

F1 cars accelerate at a little over 1.4 g's. They can brake at a little over 4 g's (even more from high speed, due to down force). So the could accelerate a bit past 1/8 mile before having to stop inside a building of that length. That test was severely limited due to the concrete surface, and that car could exceed 81 mph by no small amount if that weren't the case. Anyone saying otherwise might as well shut the fuck up, cause you're wrong.

Thanks, but I think I've got a handle on this.
SO why are you talking again? please remind me

mr. wizard every body thanx, but maybe you should heath your own advice.
I REALLY DONT REMEMBER saying it couldnt do that 1/8th of a mile, just simply stating that it couldnt have got no where to close to 120 IN THAT ROOM. My my my you kiss your mother with that mouth?
i guess i must have hit a nerve?

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
seal3k said:

I REALLY DONT REMEMBER saying it couldnt do that 1/8th of a mile, just simply stating that it couldnt have got no where to close to 120 IN THAT ROOM. My my my you kiss your mother with that mouth?
You're an idiot.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
seal3k said:

yeah i agree u are worthless. cause it is possible u fucking moron with proper traction

·
Registered
120 Posts
flyingtoaster said:
You're an idiot.
TELL ME SOMETHING I DONT KNOW

·
Registered
120 Posts
HondaVTEC93 said:
yeah i agree u are worthless. cause it is possible u fucking moron with proper traction
UMMM NO, HEY THIS IS FUN :clap

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.