Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
667 Posts
AE86 all the way baby.

The driver of the skyline could not use the full potential of the car.
Plus the AE86 driver was very good.

All about the skill :D

But i don't think my accord can't do that even with skill.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
4BangingCord said:
AE86 all the way baby.

The driver of the skyline could not use the full potential of the car.
Plus the AE86 driver was very good.

All about the skill :D

But i don't think my accord can't do that even with skill.
Yeah that one guy is always in those videos. I see him in option a lot.....actually this video might even be an option vid.

Also the skyline afterwhile heats up badly , front brakes , engine & front tires get real hot and starts to understeer a lot and slide, thats a big problem with skylines.....because they are pretty heavy. If you watch them on any race they take off at first then normally mess up from understeer....loose line and get overtaken....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
553 Posts
yeah, keeichi tsuchiya, aka drift king... anyways the link aint working and I wnated to see if this is the vid i think it is
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
278 Posts
Nice,Iv'e been looking for this vid for a while.I lost it with my HD upgrade.If I remember ,the guy in the Skyline isn't too much of a driver.Isn't he the host of the show.And that track is defintely at the 86s advantage ,lot of tight corners.But not to take anything away from the win.Still impressive for a [/B]heavily modified86 to beat a Stock Skyline.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75 Posts
rogue said:
I have an ae86 with a roll cage, nardi steering wheel custome wing that is not on it and perfect interior. Its a coupe. with LSD.

email me if interested. [email protected]
lol LSD huh? do you mean MSD?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,247 Posts
ReBoRn said:
lol LSD huh? do you mean MSD?

limited slip diff..

------------------

link's deaddddd =(

anyhoo, i'm sure this is the Best Motoring one from the 350Z SHOCK!

which, i have to get back from my friend g'damnit haha =P

anyways, it's good stuff :tu gotta love the dance Nob does at the end...

hehehe
 

·
Mowing ur Mom's lawn
Joined
·
2,885 Posts
no i think he ment LSD..he isn't refering to the drug just to let you know

and still the link isn't working :cry
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,443 Posts
does this video have 2 cars against the skyline? i just want to make sure since im running dial up (lame) and dont want to get a movie i already have.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oo0danny430oO said:
does this video have 2 cars against the skyline? i just want to make sure since im running dial up (lame) and dont want to get a movie i already have.
Yes , you most likely do have it. 2 hachi roku's vs GTR. They slowly eat away at the GTR's lead & then pass at the end.

The beginning has some weird people and a girl sitting there....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,443 Posts
mike_sho said:
Yes , you most likely do have it. 2 hachi roku's vs GTR. They slowly eat away at the GTR's lead & then pass at the end.

The beginning has some weird people and a girl sitting there....
thought so. thanks mike. just saved me like an hour of waiting to see a video i aready have haha.
 
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Top