Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
4,607 Posts
waaahhh i was all the way up to episode 24. i had 3% of 25 left and about 40 of 26 left. plus atra stage was at 50.

then school decided to randomly cut off that port to kazaa.now no more sharing programmes are left. not one. all of them are blocked......^#!#%&$#%^*^$*(
now i cant see how episode one ends. and i dont want to watch battle stage until i do.

does any1 know any otherr possible way i can dl it.....i will try anything.

· Registered
4,607 Posts
ok......i cant use any of the file sharing programmes....would any body be able to post up. stage 1. episodes 25 and 26????? that all i nedd. if u can help ty.

last desperate attempt to get them.

· Registered
33 Posts
i got all Initial D episodes and they are all being shared on my home computer if the download queue isn't maxed out you should be able to search them all and sometimes you can get a decent download speed but most of the time its shite ..............

· Registered
34 Posts
mxtacy said:
I also have all these on vcd plus the extra stage and battle stage. I don't need them anymore because I have the dvd if anyone wants them I will sell them all for $15. I think theres 37 cd's.
Hey, I might be interested! I don't have any cash right now, just finished paying my phone bill, but if you're willing to wait for awhile, a month or so maybe, I may be interested!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.