Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how xactly do you go about approaching a girl that uve never talked 2 b4? there is this girl in one of my classes that probably doesnt no i xitst, but i want to talk to her and stuff...i was thinking of just sparking it up by doing the old, do u have the web site for this class, thats my best line, pretty sad.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
cmon player, just talk about school shit. If she was in one of ur previous classes you could say "hey, werent you in my ______ class?.........." or you could just sit next to her and ask her(out of the blue) did you buy the book yet? ....... its pretty simple man and make you have eye contact.

btw... you must start a conversation with those, not just ask and thats it!

·
Registered
261 Posts
school is actually a really good place to hook up w/ somebody ..... well at least according to a lot of SHO bros :D. actually, u need to get rid of ur "shyness" b4 anything else. think abt it "what have u got to lose", just got for it bro.

·
Registered
261 Posts
nizmugen said:
it sucks when u go to ucsd...

all the fob girls are around with their bad breath :(
haha, heard abt that, i also heard that most of them make it pretty well in their profession after they graduate too....guess they could only focuz making money....like one of my sisters. :D

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
nizmugen said:
it sucks when u go to ucsd...

all the fob girls are around with their bad breath :(
yummy:p

·
Registered
213 Posts
shit school is about the easiest place to hook it up.

heres an example.

sit by her. introduce yourself. (say hi, then tell her your name, while shaking her hand. this will kind of force her to tell you her name.)

after that, you can talk about the class for a bit. then start asking about her. for instance,

whats your major? what do you plan on doing after you graduate?

just some ideas, but the shit to talk about is endless at school.

goood luck, and dont wuss out. hehe

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Make it seem like your really interested in her and before you talk to her make eye contact and smile....then you are in

try the look into her eyes and compliment her

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
o well, i cant do ne of that stuff...i only see her mon wed and fri, so maybe on friday i wont b such a pussy and ill actually say something to her...

·
Registered
897 Posts
nice sig hybridhatch

CONFIDENCE IS KEY

Just walk up and say, "I'm (insert name here). Weren't you in my (insert class here)? Cuz I'm sure I remember you.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
a69star said:
nice sig hybridhatch

CONFIDENCE IS KEY

Just walk up and say, "I'm (insert name here). Weren't you in my (insert class here)? Cuz I'm sure I remember you.
wouldnt she think its kinda wierd for some1 to just come out of the blue to say that...it just seems to me like im a stalker or something if i did that...

·
Registered
897 Posts
no, it wouldn't be weird, make sure you make eye contact before it and be confident

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
man...i'm as much a pussy as you are. There is this cute girl in my cal class that i wanna talk to. I know she looks at me while i'm not looking and such. I have many opportunities to talk to her but never took full potential..such as "Will you show me how to send programs to this calculator?" I would say yes, do it, and stfu...what is worng with me? The other day everyone was waiting for a class to end. I looked at this fine as girl walking out the class and my friend had to bust me out "Uh huh..i see you looking?" I said "What?" glanced up and she was the first to smile...damn, i need balls!

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
yldstyleviet said:
man...i'm as much a pussy as you are. There is this cute girl in my cal class that i wanna talk to. I know she looks at me while i'm not looking and such. I have many opportunities to talk to her but never took full potential..such as "Will you show me how to send programs to this calculator?" I would say yes, do it, and stfu...what is worng with me? The other day everyone was waiting for a class to end. I looked at this fine as girl walking out the class and my friend had to bust me out "Uh huh..i see you looking?" I said "What?" glanced up and she was the first to smile...damn, i need balls!

just think about it, you only live once. She might be your WIFE!!!! haha you never know if you dont try

-

·
Registered
17,562 Posts
hehe

some of this advice makes me giggle... whatever you do.. don't be corny :D

and seriously... (after saying don't be corny.. imma be it) don't wait too long.. may as well talk to her you'll never knowwhat could happen... hehe i'm (a girl) but still like you in the whole finding it hard to talk to guys (not that i need to anymore since i got my guy... ;)) but... me and my bf liked each other forever before either of us had the balls to say it... we were waiting for the other one to say something.. hehe.. we laughed about it forever after... but we also felt like dumb asses :)

·
Registered
471 Posts
haha, after reading this post I have to say I am nearly in tears laughing my ass off. This just reminds me of my kind of luck when it comes to women...here are a few instances.

1) I have an interest in a girl...so I approach her using one of the mentioned lines "Hey aren't you in my Bio class? How did you do on that test?"..her reply "Good", the rest is downhill with stuff like "So.....". That's pretty typical for me to get one word replies....I have NEVER met a girl that I was even somewhat attracted to who could hold her own end of the conversation.

2) This following scenario happens to me about 99.9% of the time. I approach a girl I'm interested in, and she'll do her best to hold her end of the conversation; however, they ALWAYS have a clever way to interject that they have a boyfriend. For instance, "Hey aren't you in my Bio class? How did you do on that test?" her reply "OH I did awesome, I got a 98! How did you do?" (at this point I'm like oh man this girl is actually having a conversation), so I say "I actually surprised myself, I figured I had failed but came out with a 95", then she replies "Yeah, my boyfriend has the same class and he thought the same thing but got a 97." At that point I realize the point she's trying to make and that it's obvious her boyfriend plays a big part in her life, so I drop the conversation as quick as possible.

3) The next option I have when it comes to meeting women is finding out they are married or have a kid. Now I wouldn't mind dating a girl with a kid...if I was in my late 20's, but right now I can barely get my ass out of bed, let alone deal with a girl AND her kid.

4) The girls I do get always have a shitload of baggage and let that all roll onto me, by calling me all the time when they are bored (I ain't no damn circus show, girls need to deal with their bordem on their own time). Or the girl isn't attractive at all, and somehow I end up with them for a short period of time. It's like I always get the toaster leavin's :p

·
Registered
17,562 Posts
i'm a classic number 2 hehehehe.. unless of course... ;)

haha actually tho there is soooo something about being hooked up that makes it easier to find people... i think it gives a person more confidence, and people like that... i dont know.. hehe

i do know i get hit on a lot more since i hooked up with my boy then before... maybe it;s an age thing.. but i really think it's also the whole wanting what you can't have thing.. hehe.. sorrry this got off topic!

:eek:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts