Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, im turboing my integra soon so i got bigger injectors, i got the DSM 450cc blue tops......now they came with the obd 1 clips and they havve inline resistors soldered on the already, does any1 know how to wire these up perfectly?

·
Registered
624 Posts
playahwitgame said:
hey, im turboing my integra soon so i got bigger injectors, i got the DSM 450cc blue tops......now they came with the obd 1 clips and they havve inline resistors soldered on the already, does any1 know how to wire these up perfectly?
http://www.h s t u n e r s.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11436
(remove the spaces)
connect it to yellow/black wire

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so well obviouosly there is 2 wires to each clip.....the 1 with the inline resistor is the ecu/power wire.....and the other is the ground wire, right?? so just find out which of the 2 wires go 2 the ecu and thats the wire that the resistor is attached to?

·
Registered
624 Posts
playahwitgame said:
so well obviouosly there is 2 wires to each clip.....the 1 with the inline resistor is the ecu/power wire.....and the other is the ground wire, right?? so just find out which of the 2 wires go 2 the ecu and thats the wire that the resistor is attached to?
Dude, it is simple. Just make sure that the in-line resistors for each injector clip is connected (in-line) with the yellow/black wire. The inline resistor that you have already should've placed on the yel/blk wire side. The other wire on the injector clip should be wired like stock.

If the picture I have on that link is not clear enough, then try this:

inj clip yel/blk wire---inline resistor---yel/black wire---> to engine harness

Do that for every injector clip

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.