Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if this is a repost please Do Not ban me:hug, If this is a repost, i will promise i will PM you a link to the video Mike:god, first before making a thread.

Whatever you do please don't ban me.:ahh

ok thats over,

Here is a video of a truck geting smashed up by a truck.. (Good video file size for dialups like me lol :hehe )

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wODE5OTkzNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Supra_138 said:
so your saying don't post again or don't post reposts,

How can i seach for the exact same video ?
im just bustin ur balls, everyones put a vid thats a respost. if u look up on the tool bar where it says "User CP" "FAQ"....."Search" is towards the right side. a lil menu will pop down and u can type in wutever u want to look through the forum or if u wana do an advanced search and just look through certain parts of the board u can do that too. if u have the slightest hint that the vid ure posting is a repost then do a search. if u couldnt find it for one reason or another its all good, it may have been an old post anyways. and its good to give ur threads good names so that when ppl like u search for them, they can be found so they wont be reposted. a lot of ppl will find a vid and be like "OMG U GOTTA SEE THIS!!!" or "CHECK OUT THIS VID!!!!". i f**king hate titles like that...so definately dont do that cuz then ure askin for it. no worries though man...just post freely and enjoy SHO :tu

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
dont worry bro, whenever someone posts somthing on here, someone always says its a repost, whether or not it was. So dont worry. Ive seen that vid on worlds wildest police chases. It was 2 teenagers driving it....both were killed

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.