Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just bought a del sol and this is my first time having a lowered car. I was just wondering if there will be any problems getting the car inspected when it is lowered? I live in pa but if anyone has had any expierence getting there car inspected when it is lowered please let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Inspection can be a pain in the dick. I know someone around me that inspects my stuff. You almost have to with any modified car.

Pretty much the rule of thumb is if its not supposed to be on the car, they arent going to pass you. Im pretty sure your up to the mercy of the mechanic. If it looks good and there isnt rust and carp and stuff going wrong, i bet he'll pass you. If they see something wrong though, they might just say f$ck it and not pass it just because.

Try to ask around ang get to know someone. Im from pa too. were abouts are you?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live right outside of harrisburg. maybe you can hook me up. :) Thanks for the info though. I just didnt know if there was some kind of law that your car has to be a certain hieght or something like that.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Welp, im not sure about inspection, but with the cops around here, if you are a dick or being a dick on the road, they can write you up for everything that you have done, even down to wrong wheel and tire size. Im outside of pgh.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts