Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I saw da preview for Fast n da Furious 3 and have decided to make ma car a drift racer. my modz list

APC WING
APC LED EXHAUST CANISTER
MOTEGY WHEELZ
COOPER TYRES
CUSTOM IMPERIAL DRAGON DECALZ
INTRAX LOWERING SPRINGZ
TSUDO HEDERS
PACESETTER EXHAUST
HOOD & ROOF SCOOP
AUTOMETER 6" TACH
V- TEK CONTROLER

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
can u guyz plez comments on my modz? i neeed to be the nextest undergroun dDRIFT KING! I need to win money so i can escape from da hayterz but im thinking if i can do drifts then they cant' get me cuz they will crash into treez. Thansk and please help i need this.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
well if any of these hayterzz do crash into treez make sure you take a video camera, i would get some spinners though because the rotating spokes on the spinner will cause more rotation to the tires when hitting those drifts i hung out with vin diesel a few months ago, this man knows how to drift

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i donyt understnand i thought my motegyz will make me driftz not spinner-dubz can u guys recomend me drift wheels? i must win and be drift king!

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
KrazzyKoreanBoi said:
can u guyz plez comments on my modz? i neeed to be the nextest undergroun dDRIFT KING! I need to win money so i can escape from da hayterz but im thinking if i can do drifts then they cant' get me cuz they will crash into treez. Thansk and please help i need this.
no comment

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.