Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess i could put this in the nitrous section, but im in prelude section alot. :)

Well i installed my WOT switch an wired everything up. all i need to do is mount the bottle in the trunk. :D

Im gunna tell yeah its a pain in the ass to wire all the shit up. took me about 5 hrs. I have it set up so if u by mistake lean on the purge botton it wont go off with out arming the system. it took a while but i got. the arm an the purge both have little LED so you know whats going on. it not to bad looking.

Id post the install on the wot swicth but photobucket is down.

almost ready for the nitrous. :clap

·
Premium Member
2,675 Posts
Videeeeeo where it @

I want to spray maybe, I plan on boosting the h22a by the end of summer but alittle bit of spray would be coooo

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
just out of curiousity... do you have a job? it seems that you have too much free time lol

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
you should really start putting black wire loom on those wires to make it look factory. lol

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
DrivinVtec said:
that is a very good idea. i dont know what loom is but i think it that tube shit to cover wires. i em. i just dont have much money right now. :(
wire loom = that stock plastic stuff that covers most wires. usually wrapped in electrical tape too

·
Premium Member
2,675 Posts
crdcz03 said:
just out of curiousity... do you have a job? it seems that you have too much free time lol
Fuck I work 6 days a week lol I'm freshly divorced therefore I have alot of extra time now but its all good :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.