Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed both in the High and Low beams, I expected more from them, I then dropped one on what I thought was a towel, turned out to be plastic, melted the platic on the bulb. I thought I got it all off, but didn't, light started to smoke in the housing, it is know all smokey in there.

Michael

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
damn..did u take it out yet to see what happend??

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Took it out

Yes I took it out, and put the stock light back in. It was then I compared stock to PIAA and wasn't happy.

Michael

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
was the bulb cracked at all? does it look like it? try to take it back and claim it was like that

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No it is fine, it just had a little part of plastic on it that was burning off, so I will put it back in tonight.

Michael

·
Registered
324 Posts
Well what kind of PIAA? I have the new Extreme whites in my bumper lenses (integra) and their niiiiiiiiiiiiice, I cant wait to get the others.

·
Registered
649 Posts
mine lasted 2 yrs...PIAA Extreme Platinums. the melted plastic will make it last only a few months...try the Sylvania SilverStars ($25 each bulb), got a couple recommendations & will put them in this weekend.

·
Registered
324 Posts
well i realize u put headlight bulbs in but what KIND of PIAA, extreme white, extreme blue, there's a bunch of different kinds.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts