Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 99 si(canada version) and im wanting to install gauges, like a volt meter, water temp and air to fuel. and im just wondering how difficult it is, and if i can do it myself. my car has a temp gauge, but i installed eurolight gauge covers a broke it :mad, and i thought it would be good too install it again along with other gauges.

·
Registered
11,248 Posts
replace the broken gauge... Do not just put on an aftermarket one as you are just creating clutter by doing that. Gauge installation is pretty straight forward, but you will need the service manual to determine which wires you have to tap into to power the gauges. Like which wire is ignition, which is lights, which is ground, etc.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
well that is pretty simply, red/yellow is IGN II switch I belive and ground is black.

but what im wondering about is the sender units.

what does the stock honda engine have on it as far as sender units and which will have to be bought?

·
Registered
127 Posts
same question. i will post pics. soon.
but i just bought 2 gauges of a friend. air/fuel and water temp. my cluster water temp. arrow is screwed up. i have have a couple of question if anyone knows how to hook up the water temp and fuel gauges. thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.