Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I just bought an injen intake, and am about to install it, I've gotten alot of info but most of it is just general. Anyways, I am just starting off and first thing is my lx has some wierd ass tube right after the air box, what is it and how do I remove it? I can't find mounting positions for it anywhere and I can't get my airbox out without removing it. Also any idea why the screws on my airbox stick? I thought I could just unscrew the airbox, and "manipulate" it and later remove the tube thingy, but all the screws come up about half way, and the airbox won't seperate. I only screwed around with this for like 5 minutes so I didn't deeply investigate anything, (mostly that tube thingy) but I am going over to my cousins house tommorrow (hopefully) so we can get this done. any help with my situation is much appreciated, and if it wasn't caught in the post this is on a 96 lx sedan. thansk alot for any help

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know, I totally didn't think it would bea problem at all, but there is some wierd ass tube, that is preventing me from taking it out, and I can't find the mount for it, maybe I'll take a picture...

·
Registered
18 Posts
anybody got pic of your intake

Anybody got a pic of your intake installed?
I got my intake installed, but it's touching the battery and bottom of the housing. I know I suppose to hang the filter somewhere but I have no place to put.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I finally got the airbox out, mostly just wasn't thinking, but again any tips would be appreciated...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts