Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a '94 lude and i want to put subs in. I was just looking for suggestions about where to run the wire from the battery. Is there a good place to run it already in the car? or do i have to drill?

·
Registered
63 Posts
if you look under your dash (driver side) there should be a hole where there are cables running already. Get a flashlight and look hard. You can run it through there.

·
Registered
471 Posts
If you look up under teh dash all teh way to the left of the car, you should see a baremetal area where there carpet and crap has be removed. You can drill a hole there to run the power cable to teh battery, then run teh cable along teh side of teh car to the trunk.

·
Registered
63 Posts
up from the clutch and most likely to the left alittle

·
Registered
164 Posts
look on the passenger side of the engine bay and on the firewall there is a black rubber gromet. Use a flexible dowl rod or some small metal rod and run it through the hole...it comes in behind the heater fan inside the car.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Like other's have mentioned, you can find unused holes that Honda left in the firewalls. This is definitely best. If you need to drill a new hole, make sure that you use a rubber grommett to protect the wire from chaffing and shorting out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts