Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
read down to my second post... thats where my real question is... xD

okai, so i installed my tokico shocks earlier todai, and i broke the red knobs off the top somehow.. my friend put them on b4 we installed them, n when we tried taking them off to fit the nut over the top.. we either broke them, or lost them... haha... all of my shocks are set on 3.. should i have ne problems..? and could i jst call tokico n c if they can send me 4 more knobs?

·
Registered
148 Posts
lol sorry to hear that man. but nah you should be fine. i've had my tokico shocks in for a while now and i've always had them on 3. I think 3 is perfect for all uses. it was perfect for the smooth roads in southern cali and it's ok for the shitty pothole infested roads of baltimore. although a little while ago i had to put in a new stiffer motor mount because i hit a pothole so deep it fucked it up pretty bad.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ss2001dl said:
lol sorry to hear that man. but nah you should be fine. i've had my tokico shocks in for a while now and i've always had them on 3. I think 3 is perfect for all uses. it was perfect for the smooth roads in southern cali and it's ok for the shitty pothole infested roads of baltimore. although a little while ago i had to put in a new stiffer motor mount because i hit a pothole so deep it fucked it up pretty bad.
thanks... so i installed my tokico shocks w/nuespeed sport.. but how come every different side/tire is a different height? the front isn't even one finger gap.. n then both of my fronts r different.. n same w/the back.. not that of a noticable thing, if jst looking.... but i stive for perfection w/my lude :D ne suggestions.. i didn't think nuespeed sports would drop me that low... maybe i'll put my gc bak on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts