Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah what up im buying a hip in about 3 months narrowing it to 3 cars 1999 si, gs-r, or the lude which i reallly want. but i heard there alot for insurence. so i wanted to know how much u guys pay for your ludes. i want either a red or silver , and im 18 with no tickets . how bad do u think it would be.

·
Registered
1 Posts
well im included in my parents policy so i get to drive it.. and its mine by the way..its in my mothers name so i only pay about 600 every 6 months for full coverage and i have a 1997 prelude type sh.:D

·
Registered
75 Posts
WHAT? IM 17 under my dads name and i paid 200 for full coverage....

·
Registered
267 Posts
im almost 20 with everything under my name and i pay 180 a month with one ticket and 70 points. would be alot higher if i didnt have good student discount:D

·
Registered
31 Posts
This'll make you guys sick

I'm 25 and married and I pay $390 every six months for full coverage and $500 deductible.....with State Farm

The 99-00 Civic Si will kill you on insurance because of the high theft factor on those.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Re: This'll make you guys sick

shalati said:
I'm 25 and married and I pay $390 every six months for full coverage and $500 deductible.....with State Farm

The 99-00 Civic Si will kill you on insurance because of the high theft factor on those.
thats not bad... i pay 248 dollars a month for my '02 jetta, '97 240sx, 93 prelude vtec, and 88 accord... im also 25, married, and have a child...

·
Registered
36 Posts
22 and pay 2000 a year...... and I'm cheating the system too. I own a 2000 and since I went to school in central PA, although i graduated, I pay PA insurance. Thank god, if I had to pay NJ insurance forget about it........

·
Registered
36 Posts
22 and pay 2000 a year...... and I'm cheating the system too. I own a 2000 and since I went to school in central PA, although i graduated, I pay PA insurance. Thank god, if I had to pay NJ insurance forget about it........

·
Registered
498 Posts
when i bought (not financed) my 95 lude in 95, i was 20 w/ 1 at fault accident (drove my mr2 up a wall) and no tickets. insurance was over $2000 a year. now, 7 years later and a clean record, same insurance company (aaa btw), it costs me a little over $900.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts