Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Intalled a AEM cold air intake today, which sucked took for ever and i have a question about the hoses on the throttle body. ON the stock intake 2 hoses went to it. One that came from the starting air valve, which it the first one(really short) and an other one i dont what it does. The AEM intake only has one hole on it, so i put the one that i dont know what it does, to it(since it is closes to it). WhAt do i do with the other hose just leave it there. There is one more hose, that is the third one comeing down, from the throttle body, it goes to a black thing (intake control solenoid valve i think it is called that) will i took that off to put the intake and i dont know what to do with that hose it is really long. One more thing when i drove it around the block (with no bumper) i was hearing a whing sound coming from the filter of the intake. think that might have any thing to do with the hoses. thanks to any help you can give me.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.