Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanna know, i have a 1992-95 civic and wanna know what intakes will fit.......... i know a CB7 accord the prelude 97-01 intake will fit, but what about these cars, i have no clue....... i want the biggest intake and i thought i hear something about a integra intake??????

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no, i mean what Cold Air intakes will fit, im sorry i was unclear......

·
Registered
10,272 Posts
umm.....92-95 civic...I'm sure you can fit an integra one on but it might take a small bit of modifications

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
gurusan said:
umm.....92-95 civic...I'm sure you can fit an integra one on but it might take a small bit of modifications

i firmly believe that modifying one is the way to go... most of it can be done with simple hand tools, and this way you can get the best setup to work with your personal car...

i reccommend solidworks software that has fluid flow analysis to build the best intake/exhaust etc to work with your car...

·
Registered
478 Posts
the 99-00 si AEM cold air is about 2.75" (instead of 2.25") for the 92-95 civics

it fits right in with no problem.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so i could get the V2 and it would fit perfectly..... LOL, thnx in advance laters-

·
Registered
478 Posts
yea u can waste the money on the v2 =) itll fit perfect

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
^x2

just get some mandrel bent 2.5 icnh piping.The only reason I have a AEM intake(or any name brand for that matter) is cause I got a stupid deal on it(my stock intake box and $10)

·
Registered
478 Posts
^^someone ripped you off for the stock intake box... hehehe =)

....wait til you read my latest article, i might post it tonight.

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
4dr said:
^^someone ripped you off for the stock intake box... hehehe =)

....wait til you read my latest article, i might post it tonight.
it aint no thing,I was not really looking for a power upgrade anyway.I mainly did it cause it was cheap and it looks good.it dont really matter though cause after I get my turbo set up the CAI will be gone

·
Registered
478 Posts
use it for charge piping, i love it when i see that. lol

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
4dr said:
use it for charge piping, i love it when i see that. lol
I would but I have a Y7 and a Y8 IM will be on by the time I go turbo so I'll probly pass a good deal to somebody here on SHO with it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts