Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had an Injen short ram, than switched to an AEM cai. Night and day. Didn't do the windshield wiper fluid replacement though. So for that, I'd recommend Injen's cai.

·
Registered
64 Posts
in hondatuning they did a thing on this.

AEM CAI an INJEN were almost about equal. They recomended one of them, cause they came with a squiter replacement bottle or something??

just too let you know :D

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
accordjtstyle2 said:
in hondatuning they did a thing on this.

AEM CAI an INJEN were almost about equal. They recomended one of them, cause they came with a squiter replacement bottle or something??

just too let you know :D
yeah, the injen cai comes with the replacement bottle....my friend has a v2 on his type s, makes good power but does experiences heatsoak like all short rams

·
Registered
18 Posts
My ftiend actually ordered me a shwort ram exhaust off some website... haven't gotten around to asking him where though... but I used to have an integra.. and I had a cold air intake on that bish and I found it to perform alot better then the short ram on the RSX. I don't know.... I just feel like that integra and the RSX are like.. the same damn thing... the short ram wasn't all I thought it would.

·
Registered
197 Posts
i reccommend the DC Sports cai. I put one on a frined's type-s and it made a world of difference, plus it sounds bad ass!! Install was perfect because it came with the replacement squirter bottle...just my $0.02

·
Registered
25 Posts
from what i have seen, injen tends to flow air better than aem, but some people have brand preferences, my injen sri has always been good for me, but when i only had my injen sri, i had raced people who had cai's and i was able to hang with them, so i think it's more about the driver.

·
Registered
168 Posts
INJEN SRI

I have a base model and i have INJEN SRI. Not much of a difference performance plus, but thats to be expected from the base. But it sure does look nice, haha. For $130 it is a nice little upgrade.

·
Registered
38 Posts
i got

aem cai
i love it!

·
Registered
819 Posts
as for me...i have the STOCK BOX w/ a K&N Filter (p#E-2429)...works great for a free filter! I LOVE IT!! Difference?....i dont feel any...8)

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
AEM CAI it is a great intake, good power difference and nice noise.
But a bitch to install...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Right now AEM V2 a nice intake beast sounding intake. Tad bit more performance. Great for people who are afraid of hydrolocking. I'm going to switch to CAI soon though Winter has shown me the mucho power loss with the V2.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts