Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
INTEGRA B20 OR B18B BUILT?

okay i am very new at this lol not a computer person.. well here is the deal i have owend about 12 integras in the past 3 years(buy sell trade ect...) Well i have a nice one now it is a 93 here is what is done to it so far. it has a b18a1 with itr pistons new bearings balaced crank new head gasket block gaurd full exhaust2.5 no header it is in my garage 18 inch enkie race wheels pretty light for an 18 or so i think at 39lbs with tire may be wrong? lowerd camberkit yada yada yada and some other little stuff like walbro 255 fuel pump aem fuel rail and a lightend crank pully ( 4 lbs i think). well the car is slow and i can drive it just seems it has not topend now i know the motor needs to breath better (cams ) header but still the car the way it is should be faster . i live in new mexico and the correction to sea level is a full sec the best i could get out of the car was a 16.3 at like 86 so that is a `15.3 at sea level now i kown this should be faster b/ my brothers intege( now mine ) when it had the stock ls he ran a 15.9 here . now that is a 14. 9 sea level and my other friend has one of my old integs and he ran a 15.7 here with header and intake and that is it now how is this .. i have tested the compression and it is good in the motor im not sure what to do . how do you put pics on . i wanna put my car up :wow.. :D :D :clap :clap

now the reason i put b20 is that i have a b 20 now im my little brothers car and it is mine but his teg is shot ( he likes to paint things) anyway since the b20 runs good . he ran a 15.6 on a sliping clutch ( he says) and is nice and quiet i think im gonna put it in my car along with the ys1 jdm tranny i just orderd and exedy clutch and fadanza 8lb flywheel now with the b20 the tranny that everybody says will drop 1/2 a sec in the 1/4 mile? will it .. and all the stuff on my car oh and full greddy evo 2.5 exhaust and header.. i feel that my car should run a 14. or something close to that ,, now i know that is kinda alot of info in different places so here is what i want to know

1 keep the b18 with the itr pistons

2 put the b20

3 if i keep the b18 what should i do too damn slow for me

4 does the ys1 jdm tranny drop 1/2 a sec

5 and i think i want some cams for the b20 if i go that way b/ i know it has torqe but it needs to breath a littl better to squezze som more power from it

6 what does every body think my car will do with the b20 ys1 tranny flywheel header exhaust intake and the other stuff i said my car is an 93 coupe rs so it is one of the lighter integs and dont forget my bros car ran a 15.6 in it and his is a 4 door ls . well let me know thanks :bh :w00t

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
holy christ you need to throw some periods and commas in that run on sentence of yours. 39lbs each for a wheel/tire combo is insanely heavy.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Snoopy said:
holy christ you need to throw some periods and commas in that run on sentence of yours. 39lbs each for a wheel/tire combo is insanely heavy.
haha funny..i say u should move!! haha..elevation changes air density

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this aint english class and i could give a fuck if you dont like me i just need some opinions on what i asked

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
nobody is going to answer your question if they cant read through what you posted without feeling dumber.

when did i say i didnt like you? :confused

i dont now. :idiots

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
okay i put some periods and divided it up for you snoopy
and it says at the bottom of your message it says you dont like me but i guess that is a standard thing ,, a good way to make friends.. any i would appreciate some help

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my baby////

:D
:clap :clap :D :D :D

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
will somdbody give me some feedback on this i can not decide what to doooooo///////

·
Banned
1,160 Posts
nice car. Damn it must suck to live somewhere that makes your car slower. Im thinki9ng of painting my rims black or bronze. I just dont know if it will look good.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks prelude.. hey im selling my black 18s if your are intersted.. you can see them in my sig,,,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts