Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm looking to get a set of fog lights for my dc2. do any of you guys have an idea what'll look good? i'm not wanting to spend a fortune for them. just simple fog lights, if not oem looking, then maybe some small indistinct ones. if you have an idea that you think would work, post a pix up and the site or whatever. thanks!

·
Registered
48 Posts
the original owner of my car had put in some PIAA's...i personally wouldve gotten the jdm integra si-vtec fog lights.

i know its a little different from the 98-01 integra grills, but you get the point. The oem fogs for the 98-01 look just like my piaa's except theyre mounted at the far left/right inside the grill area.

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
i am having a hard time looking for sellers of hella fog lights if ever there are any. there are tons of fog lights topic in here but cannot find any active thread. i just wanna buy 2nd hand fog light. if there are PIAA i'll think of it. i also want pictures before i buy. i am just too lazy to go out on surplus. it's so cold.
really? why are you digging up a thread that is over 5 years old? just start a want to buy thread. stop the grave digging

1 - 6 of 6 Posts