Registered
62 Posts
wtb

need a 5 speed cable tranny
and parts to do ab18b1 swap in a 99 civic

·
Registered
142 Posts
southern california parting out 99 caura integra ls 4 door automatic black interior

hey, im parting out a 99 acura integra ls, 4 door automatic, motor ,tranny is good and guaranteed running.if interested in ay of the parts, you can email me at [email protected], and call me at 1626 466 7563.Im Paypal verified,and will ship as well, with the exeptions of big items like doors, trunk, seats, motor, etc , unless you are willing to pay the shipping costs, then I will ship as well.car is located in PASADENA, CALIFORNIA 91103.

·
Registered
1 Posts
GS-R part out '99

i totaled my car and bought it back so im parting it out. here are a list of parts and prices. if you can think of anything else you need ask me about and ill let you know if i have it. number- 352-816-1975 im in ocala florida

-engine, ecu, wireing harness, tranny (no exhaust manifold) -2,000

-hatch, no anttena-150 pick up only

-tail lights-100

-piece under tail lights-25 pick up only

-fiberglass hood, black-300

-back qaurter glass -25 each

-exhaust from header back-greddy header-hiyami exhaust-500

-full interior everything inside of car, black leather seats, dash, door panels, headliner, all black pieces in car,(driver seat has small tear in back) -500

interior if sold seperatly

-dash-black-75 u pull -125 i pull

-seats front and back at set ONLY! -400

-headliner-two tears and 4small holes-25

-center console -perfect-30

-linkage for trans-20

-aftermrket blue reat swaybar-35

-tokiko lumina adjustale shocks and springs-200

-cross drilled rotors-50

-17"cr 1peice racing hart rims (may have tires)-500

-trunk spare tire-15

-box for two 12"s-50

-whale tail spoiler-100

-angel(halo) hadlights silver star bulbs-50

i may take trades if i can use it for my mkIII supra. we may be able to offer discounts for multi peice buys.

·
Registered
325 Posts
FS: i turboed the teg and were making it a track car, so i have a greddy evo 2 exh w/ stainless test pipe, and 4-1 stainless racing headers, i will let it all go for about $200-220 Call if interested and u live in ky or u wanna come pick it up, i will get pics ASAP thanks.... 859-420-3674-Coleby

·
Registered
401 Posts
WTB 95 GSR DISTRIBUTOR TD68U.

As the title says - I need a Distributor for my 95' Acura Integra GSR. Stamping on the side needs to have TD68U on it. PM me or call
518-859-6229 with what you have.
HENRY

GOT ONE - THANKS GOES OUT TO KLUNGEMONGER!!!

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
I have a set of tail lights of my 1995 GSR. They are the ones with the yellow dots on them. I have 98+ ones on my car if you would rather have them, but one of them +as a cracked up area, doesn't let in H2O but looks bad.

Neuspeed Race springs
Front upper A-arm
Tanabe Racing Medallion exhaust

·
Registered
24 Posts
Block!

Looking for a B18B1 block with good crank and pistons for 95 Integra LS. Contact number: 804-931-3453. Name is Terrance. Hit me up if anyone has any info. :cool

·
Registered
168 Posts
Im trading these rims+cash for a rolling Integra Coupe shell, 1994-2001 LS or GSR

color doesn't matter.. no MAJOR dents. i don't care if the title is clean or not.. i dont care for cloth or leather.

Rims are 20'' i dont know the exact measures.. they came off a 2000 Yukon Denali, comes with only 3 tires.. 2 were 15 days old when they came off.. other is used but still good. The paint on some rims have chipped off.. but not a lot.
im willing to fully polish them before the trade.
Socal only.

·
Registered
58 Posts
90 g2 turbo teg 4dr
new interior
b18b1
turbonetics complete kit
17" enkei on brand new fuzion tires
new brakes and rotors
lowered 3 inches
alpine and memphis audio
also have b20 block and crank that i removed from car in good shape

·
Registered
6 Posts
i got a set of usdm itr front seats for sale $650 or trade for black or red jdm recaros with me putting some cash on top
NO rips, burns[non smoking car], gashes, slices[not a ninja], cuts, tears, creases, bolster wear

·
Registered
1 Posts
i got a set of usdm itr front seats for sale $650 or trade for black or red jdm recaros with me putting some cash on top
NO rips, burns[non smoking car], gashes, slices[not a ninja], cuts, tears, creases, bolster wear

does it comes with the complete seats front and back witht he tail lights if so im interested! my aim is swamonkeyme and email is [email protected]/ get at me there i dont go on here much! thanks!

grammerboy

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I ran out of cash and had no choice but to sell some of my gs-r parts. I'll post my bottom dollar for the following items (all in good condition):

Rocket motorsports M22x cams (brand new): $550.00

STR 5-bolts camgears (brand new): $125.00

OEM JDM ITR pistons with wrist pins and rings (brand new): $200.00

Blox Intake Manifold w/ Hondata IM Gasket, ITR throttle body cable, ITR throttle body cable bracket, 92-95 Civic throttlebody pulley (brand new except the pulley): $250.00

1997 Prelude H22A4 290cc injectors (been clean and mapped): $150.00

Virgin P28 ECU w/ Boomerang OBD2 to OBD1 conversion harness wires and moates chipping kit (brand new except the p28 ecu): $170.00

You pay for shipping cost and paypal fee

e-mail: [email protected]
I always check e-mail.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
I still have my stuff laying around....
Tanabe Racing Medallion Catback
DC Passenger Seat, grey interior scheme
Greddy FAT timer with plug-play harnedd for a DC Integra
Test pipe (I think I have 2)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Asking price is $240. One of them (right side) was damaged on one of the corners because of an accident but a shop bondo'd/glued the corner back into shape and it came out very nice. Also where one of the metal brackets is connected to the valence on the underside, was cracked so the shop used some epoxy type stuff to glue/strengthen it. Then the valance was repainted by the shop. The other valance is in very good condition with no damages. Both don't need to be repainted but might want to repaint the one that was damaged because there are some scratches showing through/under the paint on the bottom part of the valence and a couple other imperfections in the paint which are hard to see when they are mounted anyways (can't see unless you look under the bumper or get eye level with the bottom of the lip). I test fitted them and they both fit very nicely. They both come with OEM weather stripping and are painted OEM super sonic blue pearl (b90p). (Bought already painted from Acura dealer, damaged side was repainted by shop).

here are the pics

here is a comparison to show how well the shop redid that corner

here is the corner on the inside

the part where this metal bracket is was cracked so they strengthened it too

here is the tab from the outside

here is a pic to show that you cant see the imperfections on the bottom of the lip when mounted on the car

OEM weather stipping

1 - 20 of 44 Posts