Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
red.gsr/itr said:
did you ask them for a reason why? try geico
Yeah, do you have a bad driving record or something?

·
Registered
17,589 Posts
the only reason i see you not being able to get insurance is if you have something bad on your record (like a dui or something)

shit, i crashed my moms car and the insurance still kept me. and my rates didnt go up that much either.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
i bought my car new in 98 and i was only 19 and very few places would insure me. all of the national ones like geico, usaa, state farm wouldn't do it. I had to get ins at a small place in my town and wait til i was 21 to switch to a cheaper company.

·
Registered
199 Posts
go to esurance.com. quote, buy, print!! thats what I did. but no one would insure me because I drove for seven months without insurance. any way esurance will insure just about anyone with a license, you'll just pay more but after a year you can switch to a real company.

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
Also if at all possible, try getting on your parent(s) policy. That will help a ton.

·
Registered
36 Posts
i have the exact same problem..i cant get insurance anywhere becuase i havent had my license for 3 yrs yet...

but yet..everyones required to carry insurance..they contradict themselves..and the state laws..

even with my husband who has been driving for 7+ years i still cannot get on his policy!
:bash

·
Registered
199 Posts
Mommy2savannah said:
i have the exact same problem..i cant get insurance anywhere becuase i havent had my license for 3 yrs yet...

but yet..everyones required to carry insurance..they contradict themselves..and the state laws..

even with my husband who has been driving for 7+ years i still cannot get on his policy!
:bash
Try e-surance or look for a bargain basement insurance company in your town. Like Bob's Auto Insurance or something like that. Just make sure the policy meets your states minimum requirements. Otherwise you'll be screwed if you get in an accident.

·
Registered
36 Posts
i have...they still wont..im sot sure about esurance though..we dont have many small companies here..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.