Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
519 Posts
Does the fiberglass fit like ass usually or is just the difference between having true metal in an accident or fiberglass???

· Registered
419 Posts
if ur going 2 get it
get the medal itr jdm conversion
i know a guy who hit a dog with his turbo gsr with a jdm conversion
well lets just say he had 2 buy a new frontend again, but this time he bought the medal jdm conversion

· Registered
519 Posts
wU-rAcEr said:
if ur going 2 get it
get the medal itr jdm conversion
i know a guy who hit a dog with his turbo gsr with a jdm conversion
well lets just say he had 2 buy a new frontend again, but this time he bought the medal jdm conversion
That's what insurance is for... I guess my question is more how was the fitment???

· Registered
190 Posts
going through the same prob.. i think ill get the metal fenders and the oem bumper cause any little hit and the stupid fiberglass cracks, but getting a carbon fiber hood though... ggod luck on yours... dont think fiberglass fits that good unless done by a real good body shop...

· Registered
674 Posts
Thats tru the fiberglass doesn't fit that well unless it is done professionally...i have the fiberglass kit on my car and the shop i took it did an excelant job of putting it on...no one knows that it is the fiber glass version...also there is one advantage to having fiber glass over metal...i recently got into an accident in which my driver side was hit and the hood and fender were bent, but when i went to pop the hood it popped back into place and the fender when i ubolted it, it popped back in place too...if i had metal i would shit out of luck and need a new hood an fender...i guess i just lucked out there:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.