Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I checked the Integra brake fluid reservoir, for the first time in 6 months/1000 miles, and it was at the 'min' line instead of the full line. Engine was 'cold', i.e. a day since I last started the car.
I first did a 4 sides/tires brake bleed 3 years ago/25 thousand miles, and I recall pushing the brake pedal all the way down, slowly to the floor. You're supposed to put a block of wood/2x4 wood, on the floor, to not push the pedal all the way down. showbox
I also performed another brake bleed about a year ago/2, usps tracking 000 miles, for one of the rear caliper, and this time remembered to put a block of wood.
I checked the caliper bleeders, and I didn't notice any oily fluid, but this was 2 days since I last drove the car.

·
Registered
19 Posts
That kind of leak needs to be addressed asap. A small leak could eventually become a major one and you do want that to happen while on the road. My buddy's new Integra project got a bad leak as well, and the brake fluid level is below the line. We will do it anyway just to be sure. The tires from 4Wheelonline are arriving soon so things will be done as one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts