Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an integra ls block up for grabs, perfect for an ls/vtec conversion. I was going to do one but i really need money right know, and i will entertain every offer. I do know that to ship this block cost 130 bucks insured. so make me offers. you can also call me at 404-734-4051-chris, thanks for looking

·
Registered
214 Posts
hey my friend is looking for one and he was looking to spending bout 350$ + shipping

·
Registered
214 Posts
he asked me if thats everything he need to install it and how many miles is on the block

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tell your friend that everything is included, except the head, the block is is perfect condition, is from a 93 ls with 80k miles. email me with questions and offers. I need to get rid of this block so I will make you a deal

·
Registered
214 Posts
he said since it if from a ls it isnt vtec or is already vtec

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
jd_civic_92 said:
he said since it if from a ls it isnt vtec or is already vtec
It is NOT vtec, it is an ls block and ls does not have vtec, but you CAN put a head from a b16a or b18c to make an ls/vtec combo which is pretty popular

BTW do you have the ECU?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
for sale is the ls block, no head, put your vtec head on this motor and you will have a street beast., the only thing you will need is 1.vtec head b16, etc, 2. oil line tap kit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts