Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1001 - 1020 of 1052 Posts

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
needed new front brakes, tie rods,lower ball joints, CV shaft, fluid changes, bumper, and some headlight re-wiring/tinkering.

·
Registered
49,788 Posts
needed new front brakes, tie rods,lower ball joints, CV shaft, fluid changes, bumper, and some headlight re-wiring/tinkering.
have you even owned that monster for a year yet?

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
have you even owned that monster for a year yet?
nope!

And thats not all I've had to replace. At this point I've sunk so much money into it, It should last me for a while.

New windshield, shocks, shock mounts, brakes, ball joints, brake lines, coolant res., radiator, hoses, fluids, wheels+tires, heater core,cv shafts, and before I had the car, the head gasket, water pump, tensioner, t-belt, and turbo + HG were replaced.

lol, its like a brand new car!

·
Registered
608 Posts
yea shit i had to do when i bought the integra, rotors cracked, calipers leaking, non working ebrake, head+turn+tail lights all broken, crack z3 fenders(gay), rusted exhaust, bad cat, blown shocks bent sway bar, stolen radio, broken climate controls and the list keeps going oh yea the carbon fiber hood had shitty hood pins that opened on the high way trying to get it home
oh yea and i just had to put another gsr motor in it so when i get time i have another in my garage

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
I had to do most of this stuff to my integra too, tho it was over the course of more time. I mean, its 14 years old, with ~160k on it, stuff breaking is inevitable.

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
yeah, I needz new sway bar for mah rear. Mines broke :( Damn Road America, lol

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
with a boosted ej your scooby will have no problem rapeing your integra on all levels. IMO, if your like me, once you go boosted, you never want to go back. As much as I miss my teg, I don't want one that dosen't have a snail on it now.

1001 - 1020 of 1052 Posts