Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friend gave me some leather integra seats out of a 93 i think. im trying to install them in my 93 civic hatch, all the brackets are the exact same as my stock seats but it seem they are about a inch too wide. has anyone made this swap before? is there a cheap remedy to this problem ? help!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
I put 96 leathers into my 98civic. They fit in just fine. Not sure about other years.

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
the 94+ will bolt in your 93 civic. i dont know about the 93's. try swapping the rails from the civic onto the integra seats and see if they fit that way.

·
Registered
442 Posts
bad idea dont swap them u have to cut the civic brackets off well drill out the rivets then after you do bolt them into your integra rails and after that its still a bitch to line up mine is a 90 hatch tho

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
seats

i actually (and this is totally not safe, had to say this just in case) was able to bolt up 2 alternating bolts, one in front and the opposite in the rear, of course there was some slight adjusting with a rubber mallet, still would not suggest it. in order to put the seat belt pieces back on i had to take off the consoul around the handbreak. they sit perfect, and are comfy, but not show off material.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts