Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about putting some of the acura integra leather seats into my car. I know that the fron ones fit in pretty nicely with one tiny little mod. Do the Teg rear seats also fit the civic? I have a 99 coupe.... and id love to put some leather in.

also... would the leather look stupid if the door panels are left stock? I havent put too much thought into that.. but was curious if someone could give me some info.

thx

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
95civicEX said:
anything can be fitted, but no they don't fit right in, since they're made for a hatchback there is a different design to the seat
so would the gsr seats fit in my hatchback with ease then? also does anyone know if leather rsx type s seats will fit in my hatch?

·
Registered
81 Posts
You can get the interior panels matched in leather for not a whole lot of money and will drastically change the appearance of your interior instead of unmatched

·
Premium Member
9,293 Posts
The GS-R seats will fit in the front, but will not fit in the back, unless the teg was a 4-door.

·
Registered
303 Posts
thats cool to know they fit well up front.. i always wanted those leather teg seats up front but i thought they took a decent amount of modification to have them fit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts