Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just givin you guys an up date on the teg. my freind goes to a technical school for autobody so he told me to take my car and they are gonna fix it for free on some brand new frame machine and there gonna put the radiator support on too. the only thing is that its gonna take like another 2 weeks before i get my car back then i can get the conversion on. but hey i cant complain its FREE :D.

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yoshimitshu said:
your the one thats going to put the saleen engine in there right? or is that another guy?

nah man thats not me. the only saleen engine that would probly fit in an integra is the one from a saleen focus, and i prefer my gsr to that anyday

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
wow. Looks cool and getting it done for free cant be beat. I wish I could get anything done to my car for free. My g/f goes to a tech college and she says can get small things done for free. I might have to try it out some time. How much have you put in to this project so far?

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
so far the
car cost me 2800. ( a bit over paid)
jdm conversion 2100
all the towing has been free so thats 4900 so far.
i still gotta get the 5-lug thats probly like around 1000. im trying to see if i can find it in New England ill even go to new york or jersey if i have too.

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
its 95 gsr with less the 100k on it. the only thing wrong with it was that it was crashed in the front other then that the body is good no rust at all. even has shaved door handles. i think i did pay alittle to much now that i think about it, but theres nothing i can do now. its all good

1 - 15 of 15 Posts