Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any idea where I can get intercooler piping for a Civic? I was on to get some from AIE but turns out Greddy doesn't make it anymore so I'm stuck on my project, this is the only thing I'm lacking.....

· Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well, so far as I know everything should be the same between the setups and bends except for the upper intake pipe. How much would he want for the piping?

· Registered
582 Posts
Also...FMAX sells the whole piping kit from the throttle body to the intercooler to the turbo for 300 bucks. My APEX piping got stolen and i was gonna order it but it takes about 3 weeks cause they have to custom make your order.

· Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
way too much money...AIEonline.com sells piping for cheap, except not for the single cams anymore..

· Registered
2,917 Posts
Fstyles said:
is this for an si???? my friend has full piping off a custom kit he is not using, its for a gsr though, im not sure it will work, go to your local performance shop they should hook you up
hey nice to see ya again....but as far as the piping goes you can make it yourself, just liek some people did for intakes. Pepboys also sells pipe and so does JCWhitney

· Registered
1,967 Posts
H22Coupe said:
you can but some mandrel pieces and do it yourself. Might be cheaper, might not. At least maybe look into it...
Yeah it's really easy, even if you don't know how to weld just use some silicon pipe connectors like the greddy kit does. Shouldn't cost you more than $50 for all the piping.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.