Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanting to see how many people would be interested in a Brand New axle back exhaust for the 6th gen. featuring comptech mufflers and all stainless steel construction for around $300.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I havent started making them yet. I'm trying to get a feel for how many would be interested....

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
correct, i'm going to have them professionally fabricated using all stainless steel and 2 brand new comptech mufflers, same ones comptech uses. they will bolt right up, and the hanger's will be in the correct places. I have gone all over town and finally found a shop that can do the fabrication work with stainless steel. Fitment and quality will be guaranteed, as I am a perfectionist. Each one will be hand fabricated on my 2001 Accord V6 and then removed. I'm hoping to get the first one made next week. I will post pictures and have the official price as well as sound clips of with and without the premuffler.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i had mine made up a while bad. turned out real nice. I overshot the price target a bit tho it ended up being like 398 total. i had trouble finding someone in town to do the welding but i finally found a custom automotive shop that did a real nice job. it seemed like people lost interest and ive been really busy lately.

but anyway thats what happened with it. it sounds awesome. i put the premuffler back on as it was too loud without it. now its perfect.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts