Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I headed down to daytona this weekend to check out the U-pull-it junk yard, to try and find a new unhacked ecu harness. While I was there I came across two interesting things. The first CRX I came across I was AMAZED to find it had the ZC motor in it! Clear as day, the only thing missing was the valve cover and it looked like it had not been there long, the oil was still "fresh" and there was no water build up or anything on the engine. Some guy was there taking the IACV off who obviously didnt know anything about hondas, doggin them like most haters. Then I came across a 1st gen prelude. At first glance I saw it had a dohc engine in it and it was sitting tilted back in the engine bay, so I was figuring it was an h22. I walked over to it, the tranny was missing, and I cleaned the oil muck off the engine code stamping, and to my surprise it was a b20! Kinda took me by surprise, unless the earlier preludes came with b20's but I didnt think they did, maybe some one else can shed some light on that. But if anyone is looking for a ZC of b20 theres a junkyard in daytona that has both.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.