1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SeeMeGo said:
I dont know about the wow or damn..

but it is ugly :err :ek :hehs
hahaha damn u alan...the car might be ugly but the ad is so cool... damn creative ppl

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SeeMeGo said:
lol, ok it was creative. Didi you buying one :D :lmao
i will man.. gimme you $$ ;) i ll buy it for you...okay stop chatting

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I know a lot of people here dont like the style of the new hatchie but it has definitely grown on me to the point where I would prefer it over the coupe any day of the week. oh wells... i can barely afford to dream about owning one even if it were brought stateside.

the REAL direct link is here fo shizzle :: http://u3.flurl.com/1142549670/2006/Jan/17/FLURL-dot-com-43459-hondakoor.swf

right click+save as and enjoy!

·
Registered
972 Posts
The rain and the wipers!!! The rain and the wipers!!!! :clap Hillarious! Now why can't the rest of advertising agency employed by Honda do this kind of advertising? For the launching of the new Civic here in my country, a shitty commercial of new Civic driving around town accompanied by Honda shiny airplane on the background be the main theme of the launch... WTH... Why they don't throw in Asimo driving the car while their at it, and the boats and the mowers... Don't they know a global brand campaign and new product launch campaign? Very shitty compared to the UK's Civic commercial.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.