Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other day i drove by a 95-98 civic coupe think it was an ex i notice that he had a stock integra front end on it. looked pretty good. Is it being sold out in the public or i would need a body shop to custom one for my 99 si .. Think it looks pretty bad...

· Premium Member
9,316 Posts
Welcome to SHO!!!

I don't know too much about cosmetics, but I do know that would be a Integra front end conversion...Custom work is needed to do that.

I know it has been doen, but I don't know how hard or how much work is involved.

· Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FBPCivicSi said:
The other day i drove by a 95-98 civic coupe think it was an ex i notice that he had a stock integra front end on it. looked pretty good. Is it being sold out in the public or i would need a body shop to custom one for my 99 si .. Think it looks pretty bad...
if its been done do you know where i can find a picture of one thats converted.

· Registered
198 Posts
FBPCivicSi said:

i love my si and just thought that will be a cool mod thats would turn heads..
Yeah it would def. turn some heads. I think it would be even cooler to make a integra hatchback with a civic hatchback, and swap the engine out the civic for the GSR B18. It would take some modifying but I sure it can be done for some $$$ & time.

· Registered
691 Posts
SuperBlueSi said:

Yeah it would def. turn some heads. I think it would be even cooler to make a integra hatchback with a civic hatchback, and swap the engine out the civic for the GSR B18. It would take some modifying but I sure it can be done for some $$$ & time.
I have some pics of a Civic hatchback with Integra front end. Most of you have probably seen it already, but I'll try to find it and post it later on today. Looks pretty good.

· Registered
198 Posts
Si-OWNER said:
I think it would look good if it was JDM integra front end conversion that would nice or a S15 conversion a civic.

Actually I change my mind I think you should go with the JDM integra front end conversion. That would be SSSSSSSSSSWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT!!!!

· Registered
156 Posts
Actually I believe you ment to say 96-98 body style. But that's okay. And my question is to this, WHY? Like the dude said, if you want an Integra front end, buy and integra. For the money being dumped into customizing, it probably be more than the integra itself. Well close to it anyway. Just my $0.02. Buy an Honda and enjoy every bit of it. Or you can always buy a FORD or a CHEVROLET....lmao.:D :)

· Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i love the way my 99/00 si drives i thought i t would be a cool mod to customize the 96-01 integra fron end to my ride...

I don;t intend on getting the integra. Does anyone know around how much it;ll cost to get something like that done..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.