Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I want to give my car a clean look on the interior and I want to get everything reupholstered. How should I go about it? How much would it cost to take it to a shop? And how hard would it be to do it myself? All I want is a black interior, black carpet, black ceiling, black seats. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
with your seats i would get some racing ones on ebay, the carpet you can find online any color you want.. im trying to find out right now how to die/paint the dash or any plastic part in the car. but for the doors if u have a part where it is cloth or leather thats easy to do just take it out find the color fabric u want streatch it over the panal (there is a spray glue) spray it on and stapple the back.. send an e-mail to wyotech and ask for information to be sent to your house and they'll give u a dvd that shows a few tips on how to do things like that to your car.. including painting and how to properly use bondo

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Not sure if this pic will show up, but I had mine done for about $1,500+ at Kreative in Socal. Where are you from?

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Yeah, where are you located. I know the shop that Toyota uses here in SoCal for their "custom" cars. Like The Toyota GP pace car, LA Autoshow demo cars, etc.

Good work & fast too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.