Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im wanting to completely redo my interior.... because over the years i have neglected the interior of my car:( yes i know shame on me... ... but i have absolutely no idea where to start... im wanting to change the color of the interior/new carpet/new seat covers/ i have a PS2 that i would like to install somewhere ...the only screen i have is a 15 inch lcd... and i dont know if that would just be too big or what.... i may have to go to something smaller...but if i could make that work it would be sweet... if anyone has any ideas.... lemme know....

·
Registered
847 Posts
Well for your seats if you are into either red/black red/yellow/ or red/blue Id suggest you check out www.coverking.com. They sell some really nice seat covers made of neopreme. They fit like a glove and I am going to get some. They are 200 for the front and 200 for the back. I thought about getting someone to custom my seats but unless they can do it for about 400 ill pass. You can relay your carpet pretty easily and Do some minor painiting. Auto part stores carry a vinyl and plastic spray pain that works really well. I did this on my car and as I think it looks really good, I have to keep touching it up every month or so to keep it looking nice and clean. One day when I ahve the money Ill havesomeone redo all my vinyl inside my car, so I hope this helped.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts