Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all. i currently drive a 92 civic lx. i want to get something else. i love the 92-95 civic hatchbacks and it's a toss up between that and the 94-2001 integras. which one has more interior space? and which one is more fun? thanks.

phil

·
Registered
624 Posts
I believe that the interior dimensions are quite similar for the front seats. The hatchback has much more room in back. As for which one is more fun, it depends on how much you are willing to spend and how you feel about engine swaps.

The Integra line has 2 very fun models: the GSR and the ITR, and those come fast right out of the box. Whereas, the 92-95 hb's are available in 2 flavors: slow and slower, BUT a GSR or ITR engine swapped into a hatchback would be the fastest combo of them all.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
i have a 96 teg hatch and ive ridden in a 98 civic lx 4 door. the teg is a little bigger inside. but im sure if i had ridden in a civic hatch, itwould be alot more similar. but either way, i think that the integra's dimensions are slightly bigger.
also, no civic is going to be fast out of the box, just keep that in mind. im not trying to promote integras or anything, cus theyre not fast out of the box either. i think the teg looks better than the civic and they are a little rarer. the teg will have a nicer interior. if your looking to do a swap, go for the civic.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts