Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all. i drive a 92 civic lx. i am in the market for something else. i am stuck between the 92-95 civic hatchbacks and the 94-2001 integras. can someone please tell me which one has more interior space for like 4 adults? thanks.

phil

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Not much difference. If any, probably so minor you couldn't tell. The two car are built from the same platform.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Transparent said:
I dont know about the 4dr tegs, bet the 2dr will fit 4 adults very very uncomfortably.
Only if they are 4 foot tall. I have a 4 door Civic and 2 door Integra and believe me the 4 door Civic has a lot more room than the Integra.

·
Banned
1,160 Posts
Ive got a 4 door teg and it has a hella lot more room than a 2 door civic.m idk about four doors tho.

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
I can fit 4 people my size (5' 10" 160lbs) in my 2-door Teggy with no problems. The back seat is surprisingly big. Either way the Integra's hatchback trunk is far bigger and more useful than the other cars listed.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Im 6'0" and cant really fit anyone behind me without it being very difficult to engage the clutch. Ive had 4 adults in my car once, and that was enough for me. Its more of a 3 person car.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I was able to fit 5 people in my 2 door teg one time it wasnt the funnest thing in the world but i got it done. Another time I actually got in 6 people into that small ass car. luckily we werent going far and the majority of the passangers were girls who were luckily short.

·
Registered
387 Posts
A_White_GS-R said:
I was able to fit 5 people in my 2 door teg one time it wasnt the funnest thing in the world but i got it done. Another time I actually got in 6 people into that small ass car. luckily we werent going far and the majority of the passangers were girls who were luckily short.
lol, reminds me of the time, I got 4 people in my regular cab Ram. Two were girls and it was a 5 speed on top of that.

·
Registered
55 Posts
the worst was when i had 6 people in the 2 door integra...myself 5'10" 230 pounds. two girls in the front seat. three guys in the back seat, one of em had to sit on the hump in the middle...hahah. 5 speed too...thank god we weren't going that far.

it's funny cause the stock towing capacity of a LS is only 700 pounds!

5 people x 150 pounds ( average ) + Me 230 pounds = 980 pounds, acceleration out the ass!!!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I had an ls at the time too and it ran just fine i also remember one time me and my boy got us two and 5 girls in to a 90 240sx hatch back mind you im 6'3 hehe or in DR where they used old school vw beatles as cabs people used to get up to like 10 people in those fucking things it was like watching a clown car histerical.

·
Registered
24 Posts
i just took my back seats out all together. When your 6'3" its hard to fit more than three people in the car. I only need two. one for me one for the chick off main ;) jk. I also get better gas milage, 28 mpg, and I'm 190lb. The room in the the back is huge too without back seats. Damnit I'm rambling again!

·
Registered
223 Posts
i fit 4 people in my 91 mr2 -- if the people ur driving need a ride i dont think they should care

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
Revaholic said:
i just took my back seats out all together. When your 6'3" its hard to fit more than three people in the car. I only need two. one for me one for the chick off main ;) jk. I also get better gas milage, 28 mpg, and I'm 190lb. The room in the the back is huge too without back seats. Damnit I'm rambling again!
Only thing about that is the sound levels... I just had my rear seats/all trunk stuff out for an autocross (I also have taken out my sound deadening tar) and it is very loud that way, you hear every tiny peice of gravel too.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts